If you’re looking to increase your online brand presence, traffic exchanges can be an effective tool to add to your marketing strategy. By utilizing these platforms, you can drive traffic to your website and increase your visibility online.
I love Traffic Exchanges. No, seriously. I find surfing calming, and relaxing and it is interesting to follow the change of the pages. My first favourite website, when I bought my first PC, was Stumble Upon (not TE but the same system of surfing looking for interesting sites).
Benefits of Traffic Exchanges
Another benefit of traffic exchanges is that they can help boost your website’s traffic and visibility. At some point, it may seem silly to participate but the members are mostly real and highly motivated people in the Money-Making niche, looking for something interesting to follow.
I follow TEs since 2005 and see that even more serious marketers post their offers continuously. This could be a valid testimonial of the efficiency of TEs.
By surfing other members’ websites, you earn credits which can be used to display your own website to other members. This means that your website can be seen by many people who may not have found it otherwise.
TEs can be a great way to connect with other website owners and potentially form partnerships or collaborations, too. Many traffic exchange platforms have forums or chat rooms where members can interact and network with each other.
They can also be a source of inspiration and ideas for your own website. By surfing other members’ websites, you can see what works and what doesn’t in terms of design, content, and functionality. This can help you improve your own website and make it more appealing to visitors.
When you look at other members’ sites, you can tell, from a visitor’s point of view, if the idea of the site is interesting if the visitor sees what you want to tell him. The same also applies to the sites that send you emails (Oh, no, it must be an absolute junk email box because you fill it up for years and there’s no way to close this fountain once you don’t care anymore).
Here are some tips to attract the attention of traffic exchange visitors:
1. Use eye-catching graphics: Use high-quality graphics and images that are visually appealing and attention-grabbing. Does your page have to be essential or can you put a lot of text? Just one picture and a few words or do you have to add a description? Where better to put the image? What size to use?
2. Write compelling headlines: Use headlines that are clear, concise, and attention-grabbing. Make sure your headlines clearly convey the benefits of your product or service. One of the marketers said: imagine you walk into a pub full of your potential customers. What do you have to shout when you enter if you want them all to turn their heads and look at you?
3. Use clear and concise language: Keep your language simple and easy to understand. Avoid using technical jargon or complicated language that may confuse visitors. I think that the example of a pub is here useful, too.
4. Offer a clear call to action: Make it clear what you want visitors to do when they land on your website. Use clear calls to action such as “Sign up now” or “Learn more”.
5. Use video: A video is a powerful tool for attracting and engaging visitors. Use short, engaging videos to showcase your product or service.
6. Make your website user-friendly: Ensure that your website is easy to navigate and user-friendly. Visitors should be able to find what they are looking for quickly and easily.
7. Offer incentives: Offer visitors incentives such as free trials, discounts, or exclusive content to encourage them to sign up or make a purchase. Although it seems to me that incentives are useful but not always. This is not always the best message. Very often the free stuff devalues your job in general. But this everyone must decide by evaluating their own.
In years of online work, I was a member of hundreds of TEs (periods when I mostly used this type of advertising). But I still use only some of them because I like them more than others. Here is the list you can try, too (I do not earn money with them it will be only my pleasure to see if you are interested in it and you can write me your impressions, questions and thoughts using my CONTACT form):
EasyHits4u is another dinosaur of TEs but it is still among the favourites
Topdogsrotator I like that the visitor can’t change the page while looking at your offer. And you see the whole page of your website, not a part as in other TEs. I think you will find her other websites yourself if you like one. If not – write me a mail.
Trafficadbar be careful when you answer control questions. The owner blocks the account if you answer 3 times wrong
Moneyline This one is not a TEs but it is similar. They have free accounts but the most convenient is the Bronze one.